My thoughts on...Normal People by Sally Rooney


⭐ (5/5)

I took this book from the library and certainly I did not take any picture.
So far, the best book I have read this year. Everyone has been through a love story, with a good or a bad ending and with its ups and downs. This is what this book is about. The love story of a normal couple of two normal teenagers. With normal problems and normal experiences. This is maybe why it is so easy to see yourself in many of their experiences.
Definitely I will reread this one.


Comentaris

  1. It was interesting. I think if I were younger I might have enjoyed it more. I am not sure why I didn't like the way it was written. But more technical than prose. But it was definitely one of the better books of the year. Great review!

    ResponElimina

Publica un comentari a l'entrada