🎅🎄Merry Christmas 2020🎄🎅

Find the photographer


Favourite All-Time Christmas Movie: I don't watch it every year but it brings me very good memories from my childhood. I liked to watch it during the Christmas holidays that I was away from home.


Favourite New Christmas Movie: This movie is quite a good laugh. It is not just a comedy, it talks about friendship and love. I discovered it this year even if it is not new. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is one of my all-time crushes.



Favourite Book for Christmas: No doubt about it, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Such a cozy reading.



Favourite Christmas Special Episode: I would say any episode from Friends, How I Met your Mother, Modern Family and the Big Bang Theory. But if I had to choose one I'd say FRIENDS Season 7: Episode 10: The Holiday Armadillo




Favourite Christmas Song: Thank God It's Christmas- Queen



Favourite present:
Books. This year I got Normal People by Sally Rooney in the Catalan translation (Gent Normal) and Autumn by Ali Smith in the Catalan translation (Tardor). I have already read Normal People but I wanted to buy it in Catalan so my mum could read it too, and guess what, Ali Smith's translator, Dolors Udina, was one of my translation teachers at University, so it is such an honor to have a book translated by her.

          

Favourite Christmas Tradition: In Catalonia the magical creature who brings present is a log. Kids go with their family to choose pick it up in the woods, then they feed it for weeks and finally on Christmas Day they hit it with a wooden stick and sing a traditional song. El Tió de Nadal poops presents for the kids. In Catalan we say Bon Nadal to say Merry Christmas. 





MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021

STAY SAFE 

Comentaris

  1. Happy holidays! Wonderful Christmas tag!

    ResponElimina
  2. Good selection, I agree with your preferences. Happy Holidays.

    ResponElimina
  3. Me ha causado muchisima gracia la tradición, gracias por la entrada.

    ResponElimina
  4. Espero que hayas pasado una linda navidad y ami también me encanta esa canción de Queen y me gusta mi pobre angelito , Te mando un gran abrazo.

    ResponElimina
  5. Feliz Navidad!!!
    Me han gustado tus favoritos, ese episodio de Friends me encantó con el Armadillo Navideño, lo que me pude reir. El libro de Harry Potter tambien es genial, y me voy a llevar apuntada la peli
    Disfruta mucho de estos dias
    Besotesssssssss

    ResponElimina
  6. ¡Felices fiestas y feliz año nuevo! Me han encantado todas tus cosas preferidas, y a mi me encanta ver Solo en casa por Navidad es ya una tradición jaja
    Besos :)

    ResponElimina
  7. Feliz Navidad!. Me encanta Solo en casa, este año la he vuelto a ver. Un abrazo.

    ResponElimina
  8. Hope you had a great Christmas! Home Alone is so fun. :)

    ResponElimina
  9. ¡Hola! ^^
    "Solo en casa" es una de las películas navideñas que más veces he visto en mi vida. De hecho este año he vuelto a verla otra vez. Espero que estés pasando unas felices fiestas :)
    Besos!

    ResponElimina
  10. AAAAAAAAAAA me dio piel de gallina leer que elegiste a Queen. Ayer me la pasé viendo sus recitales y recibí el año de esa manera.
    Mi peli favorita es The night before christmas, aunque también me gusta mucho El Grinch. Y coincido con Friends, aunque también adoro los de The Big Bang Theory.

    ¡Besote y feliz navidad atrasado!

    ResponElimina
  11. So much good stuff here, where do I begin?! I too love The Night Before -- and Joseph Gordon-Levitt! -- and all those sitcoms. The Friends Armadillo episode is a classic! It's really cool that you got a copy of Normal People translated by your teacher. That's such a great book, and your personal connection makes it even more special, especially because it means that your mom can enjoy it too. Finally, I loved learning about the Catalonia Christmas log! The pooping presents part is especially funny, and the picture is so cute. :)

    ResponElimina
  12. ¡Hola, Victòria!
    Excelente selección para la temporada navideña, me ha encantado. No conocía la tradición que mencionas, me ha parecido genial que nos contaras sobre ella :)
    Espero que hayas pasado unas bonitas y felices fiestas ;)
    Un besote.

    ResponElimina
  13. ¡Hola!

    Feliz Navidad aunque ya sea un poco tarde, es lindo poder conocerte un poquito más.
    A mi también me gusta mucho Mi pequeño angelito.

    Besos♥

    ResponElimina

Publica un comentari a l'entrada