My thoughts on...All by Myself, Alone by Mary Higgins Clark

All By Myself, Alone | Book by Mary Higgins Clark ...

 (3/5)
I had to give a try to Mary Higgins Clark so I got one of her books from the library in London. I read the most of it on my trip to Naples and I have to say the reading was ok. (I liked that the book is set on a trip too 😊). It was quite entertaining, not bad if you want to read something (very) light. I have to say though that for the first time in my life I guessed who the murderer was before finishing the book... which I am not sure if it is a good thing for a mystery novel. Maybe I will get another Mary Higgins Clark's books in the future since the experience on the first one was not terrible and, to be honest, sometimes you just need to read something light that you know that you will get until the end withouth much trouble.

Comentaris

  1. No lo he leído, pero pinta muy bien. Me quedo por tu blog de seguidora y te invito a que te pases por el mío si te apetece.
    Un abrazo.

    ResponElimina
  2. Hola Victòria, n'he llegit uns quants de Mary Higgins Clark, però aquest, precisament, crec que no, així que me l'apunto. Gràcies per compartir amb nosaltres la teva opinió.
    Un beset molt gran des del Delta de l'Ebre, Catalunya.

    ResponElimina
  3. I used to read Mary Higgins Clark years ago and enjoyed her writing. I haven't read this one so I'll have to look for it in a charity shop here. Her daughter, Carol Higgins Clark, writes too. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful evening and weekend.

    ResponElimina
  4. Tengo a la autora en pendientes porque me llama mucho la atención. Viendo lo del viaje y tu buena experiencia con el libro (no pasa nada si adivinas al asesino, eso es que has estado atenta y que es factible el desenlace), me lo voy a apuntar para leerlo.
    Muchas gracias por la reseña.
    Me quedo en el blog a leerte. Un beso enorme 😘

    ResponElimina

Publica un comentari a l'entrada