My thoughts on...Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

25879546. sy475

 (1/5)

I watched the movie first while in Italy. I liked it a lot at the beginning, where it is explained the story of the peculiar children and the whole Tim Burton style, but I lost interest when the action starts. And then I found the book in the library in London and I decided to give it a try. And the same happened again. In the beginning i found it very intriguing but as soon as the action starts i got bored. I don't know if it has been the same for everyone else or just for me. Let me know in the comments. The difference between the movie and the book is that the writer has done a whole research work with old weird pictures which appear in the book and relates them with the story. 

You can leave a comment and tell me if you agree with me or what's your opinion. 👄



Comentaris

  1. Hola, el llibre no l'he llegit, però la peli em va agradar bastant.
    Salutacions cordials.

    ResponElimina
  2. Pues no he leído el libro y no puedo comparar pero la peli entretenía sin más. Quedo como seguidor . Un saludo desde
    https://familialectorade4.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  3. I did like the movie, yet I felt we were set up for more in the series. A lot of series tend to do this these days. So you feel you are trapped in a commercial to get to the next book or movie. Also I think the movie changed a few things up from the book with some of the characters, but its been awhile since I have looked through this book. Such an honest review. All the best to your reading and writing!

    ResponElimina

Publica un comentari a l'entrada