My thoughts on... 50 Simple Things You Can Do To Save The Earth

This book is at least 30 years old and almost everything it says still applies to the present. It explains the very basic things you need to know if you want to be more eco friendly. For example, what you can do to save energy and water. It helped me to see what things we have improved -thirty years ago in Spain we did not recycle glass bottles. At the same time it showed me what problems we had before and we still need to solve now in 2020. All in all, this book taught me how easy it is to contribute to have a healthy environment but clearly we are not taking it seriously enough -us the citizens and the governments.

Comentaris

  1. I want to read this. Thank you for sharing.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  2. Este libro es muy bueno. Me ha encantado tu propuesta.
    Un abrazo.

    ResponElimina
  3. Que chulo! Habrá que echarle un vistazo y tomar nota. Besos

    ResponElimina
  4. Hola
    Pues donde vivo todos reciclamos las botellas de plastico en grandes contenedores que luego sirven para tener dinero para arreglar los jardines. Sí que me llama la atención el libro y ya te sigo de vuelta, gracias por seguirme.

    ResponElimina
  5. If only more people will read and want to play a part in saving the earth.

    ResponElimina
  6. Hello! This seems like an interesting book, hope I can read it sometime soon...Thank you so much for following my blog. A big hug!

    ResponElimina
  7. ¡Hola, cielo!

    Es un libro muy interesante, me pregunto si estará en español.
    Muchísimas gracias por el aporte, por visitar mi blog y seguirme.
    ¡Ya te sigo yo también! 😊

    Beso enorme.

    ResponElimina
  8. Old generations and our forefathers have given us so much food for thought. We need to be grateful and thankful for their sacrifices that have led us into enjoying the earth even now after the damage that we have done through us. Thanks for refering to such a useful book. I will have to wait till our library opens again for public access.

    ResponElimina
  9. Sembla interessant, me l'apunto, gràcies per compartir-ho amb nosaltres.
    Besets guapa.

    ResponElimina
  10. ¡Qué interesante! Me gustaría conseguir ese libro. Gracias por la recomendación. ¡Besos!

    ResponElimina
  11. Looks so interesting. I will put this on my list and look for it at the library!

    ResponElimina

Publica un comentari a l'entrada